My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Why SAMOANS can't be TERRORISTS!!

MySpace Layouts

Heya folks for all of yous back in Sa.. it must've been one heck of a long weekend aye..lol
Just hope no one needed Pepto Bismo or some other yucky tastin' stuff to overcome the effects of 2 days of heavy eating. Though I'd gladly be reaching for that MYLANTA if I was back home after rolling in all that pork, raw fish, pisupo taro.. (mind torture session) Why do I do this to myself ???
Neeways it's a full on two months for me (lendy mea school) so I'm probably gonna be out for a lil while but of course I will always be on hand to read all about ur daily, weekly adventures... so Pinky don't go MIA again!
For the rest of us away from home guess we can reach back into our memory vaults and remember what White Sunday was like and salivate over the thought of all that yummmmmmy food. Just can't seem to let go shieshh
Well before I get on with the tedious task of trying to get my stuff/act together (you'd think I was 6 being the scatterbrain that I am) I want to leave you with a forward from a friend.

Oh to be Samoan you just gotta Luurveee it :)

The following are some of the reasons (though I am sure u can add a hundred more to the list)as to why we won't make very good terrorists and why Al Qeuda will not be recruiting from our neck of the woods any time soon.

Manuia le vaiaso and HAPPY BLOGGING LADIES & GENTS of course!

1. 8:45am is too early for us to be up.

2. We are always late, we would have missed all 4 flights.

3. Pretty people on the plane distract us.

4. We would talk loudly and bring attention to ourselves.

5. With food and drinks on the plane, we would forget why we're there.

6. We talk with our hands, therefore we would have to put our weapons down.

7. We would ALL want to fly the plane.

8. We would argue and start a verbal/fist fight in the plane.

9. We can't keep a secret, we would have told everyone a week before doing it.

10. We carry around so much luggage we forget which one the bomb is in.

11. After looking at the nice suitcase and thinking of how our family can use a decent one decides not to detonate the bomb.

12. Comes across and old friend chat away and before you know it the plane has landed safely at its destination.

13. Has family in America/Britain and decides to go all the way to meet them why waste a perfectly paid for trip.

14: See's a priest on the flight, remembers the "hellfire sermons" chickens out and confesses to the padre.

15. We would N0T wanna c0mmit suicide f0r no 0ne!!!

16. Thought long and hard about exploding into tiny bits way up in the sky and decided NO we do not want to go out with a BANG after all!
MySpace Layouts

12 lilsifi:

Post a Comment

<< Home