My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Birthday KING OF LALOVAEA

MySpace


Dearest Uncle Manfred Hans Pfeiffer,
You have been my life long friend and you have been there for me, ever since I can remember. I pray to God with all my heart that he will continue to keep you in good health and happy spirits. May he also keep you safe and content in the loving embrace of your family and friends.

Here is to many more birthdays for you dear one. May the smiles never fade from your face nor the generous but mischevious sparkle from your eyes.
We miss you beloved Manfred and wish we could be there in Stuttgart to help celebrate your special day but know that you are much loved and often thought about. Have a fabulous day filled with lots of fun, goodies, yummy food and great company.

Best wishes from all of us here in Japan.
XOXO especially from Elsa.

MySpace

1 lilsifi:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger dasifi said…

    kalofa e,
    malo lava le onosai bro. Trust me I know what it feels like to wanna go home even for a lil while and to munch on that delicious palolo.
    but its always nice to catch up with family no matter the location. Manuia le malologa.
    oka and why u put me up like dat. Se I am just a lil nobody o le fiaola lava ua alai ona faamalosi ae ua fai mai lava si faiai lakou ua leai se mea o kokoe. Fanks for stoppin' by.
    cheers.

Post a Comment

<< Home