My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Some people leave footprints others....

blog layouts

One night I had a wondrous dream, One set of footprints there was seen,
The footprints of my precious Lord, But mine were not along the shore.
But then some stranger prints appeared,
And I asked the Lord, "What have we here?"
These prints were large, round and neat
but they were too big to have been made by my feet.
layout for myspace"My child," God said in somber tones,
"For miles I carried you alone,
I challenged you to walk in faith,
But you refused and made me wait."
"You disobeyed, you would not grow,
The walk in faith, you would not know,
So I got tired, I got fed up,
And there I dropped you on your butt."

"Because in life, there comes a time,
When one must fight, and one must climb,
When one must rise and take a stand,
Or leave their buttprints in the sand."

(Author -Anon)

Personal Note : My dream will prob see me lookin' at lil craters with a face imprinted on each one, coz the slacker that I am ought to be dumped on the face instead of muh backside.
But I know God's good, his unconditional love covers a multitude of sins and reaches out even to pathetic people such as myself.
PPS: And since I am oh so fond of piggyback rides all 90kgs of me I will hang on for dear life....lol blog layoutsHave a blessed weekend folks. Peace Out

blog layouts

3 lilsifi:

  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Peachy.. said…

    Hmmm a new take on the "Foot Prints" Poem... I like it. Yeah, we all feel like we don't deserve God's "alofa tunoa" but his Grace for all of us abounds, regardless.. Not a license though to continue in all our vices a ea???? Have a GREAT weekend... Ciao...pht.

  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi girl, levaleva aso a ea? lol. I really like this alternative as well as the original, it made me laugh and it's so true. God must get sick of all the whining and waiting for us to get off our butts already hahaha. Oi and something tells me that I'll be taking the biggest crater trophy home tee hee. Hope you, baby girl and hubby are all good and not stressing too much over assignments. luff luff, nets.

  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahar ahar ahar.....
    yeah mon...God is good..and I know he will neva get sick of my whining and waiting around being the lazy azz..har har har..
    hugs and kisses for elsa

Post a Comment

<< Home