My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

3 Years Down The Road!

MySpace Layouts

Whew... where did the time go?

It feels like I just turned my back for just a few minutes and already Elsa is sprouting like a wild reed.... Malolo is developing a pot belling instead of the power abs he used to have hoh!..... and I am a neglected, under appreciated house wife *jokes*

Nah I am very happy though easily irritated and despondent at times. I am really quite content where I am, with what I have and who I am with. Though having a couple of mil in a Swiss Bank Account, with a private jet and Mansion somewhere would complete the fantasy heheh! but seriously I am grateful for what I have in life...Have enjoyed the challenges/kodack moments brought about by our 3 years together looking forward to many more (years I mean not challenges..lol.)

Thank you Lord for all that we have been blessed with, the unconditional love and support of family and friends, the laughter and fun, even the tears and tribulations we have been through.The ups and downs we've experinced so far in our marriage has made us very aware of each other's flaws and short comings. But more importantly the peace of mind that comes with accepting the fact that we have to work on them as they won't magically go away, or disappear over night. (somebody invent a instant formula for this one pleasseeee... I'd be the first in line to buy it heh!heh!)

Still learning, discovering new, different and shocking things about one another, it's usually but not always a pleasant experince. However we have managed to find our way around the rough spots and funnily sometimes the heart sees what the eyes are unable to percieve. Through the eyes of the heart everything looks hopeful har!har!

Promise Me.

Promise me sun spangled mornings

and moon sprinkled nights.

Promise me lazy afternoons

and sultry hot midnights.

Drench me in showers of rainbows

to wash away all my sorrows

And in return I promise you

the sweetness of all my tomorrows.


To my dear husband,

If you are game for a couple of decades together I am up for it.
MySpace Layouts

2 lilsifi:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Coconut Girl said…

    Girl it feels like yesterday. Congratulations on the big 3!!! Who knew we'd all make it this far, and you have an adoring wonderful husband and beautiful daughter to boot!! Who could ask for more?? I love you guys. Take care and God bless! Mata ne.

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger dasifi said…

    Hiya Ninny,
    Yeah with all the craziness happening around who'd have thought aye? But I believe that we do deserve the happiness we are enjoyin' heck I think everyone deserves the good stuff coming their way..
    Here's to more of that good good lovin'..
    Love you three from us three.

Post a Comment

<< Home