My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

To Tickle Your FuNnY BoNe!

If a picture is worth a thousand words then how many laughs is that??
blog layout

Dare to be different make a Statement with ur Wedding Cake!



"Oh No You Don't!!... You n I are getting married even if I have to drag ur sorry @$$ shouting and screaming all da way to the altar!!"






Ask any mother and she will tell you how she can never forget the first time she felt her baby move. I don't know if this is trick photography or not but if this is real this mother not only felt the life inside her the little guy or girl made sure he/she was also seen. .."yep the I was here footprint! "..











"Crikey this is so difficult should never have gone to that ... love ur fellow creatures... sermon on Sunday. Howz a guy supposed to enjoy his meal when it just gave you a HuG!!"











"Hey lady u got milk my momma ran out?" Hope you won't mind I'll just help myself.. aight!!"













The latest in Swim Wear.. The No Tanner out now in a Flea Market near You!










"Have a great weekend!!"


blog

3 lilsifi:

  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Fotu said…

    These flicks are hilarious. Especially the wedding cake one! Thanks for the laugh.

    :) Manuia le vaiaso.

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Tia said…

    The baby and the statue's priceless!hahaha...and where can I get a pair of them bikinis?heh.

    Stob YOA six-piece!:)

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger dasifi said…

    t!@,
    ask Fotu to send u ova a pair when she gets to hula land I hear its da rage over dere now..lol.

    Fotu,
    someday oneday when ur ready to walk down dat aisle I can provide the top piece for ur wedding cake.
    stobbit laia.
    Thanks ladies for troppi' bai.

Post a Comment

<< Home