My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

JenJen Celebrates Another Year of Life

image hosting
As I am writing this I realized that today is one of those fancy numerical days that can be written as 06/06/06 kewl ne..


Hosted by SparkleTags.com

It was our Jen Jen's Birthday last Friday and we got her a cake but we couldn't keep it a suprise as we did not know where the light switch was. Found out later that the lights for the place where we usually have our meals is turned on directly from the Security Office. So because of that there was no place to hide our cake and Jen walked in while we were trying to light the candles ..lol..but it was still

Lisa presenting Jenny with her cake and Elsa just has to be where the action is.
There was a lot of food so we kept the cake for breakfast the next morning. Well we had to give the birthday girl a taste of her cake so about 11pm that nite we helped ourselves to a couple of slices ..lol.
We were just really happy that Jenny was able to spend this birthday with us. To top it off she was able to bring our brother Faafetai "Peter" Feliuai from Kyuragi.

This here is our very own
www.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.wswww.Bigoo.ws
with her Birthday Cake.
Jenny and her Volleyball Boyz after a game with Nana and Martina's team. Jen graced us with her beautiful voice again @ night sang a lovely duet with our brother Tai. It was just so da bomb, then another number with Linny. Such great talent.
blog
I don't know the plans the Lord has for this young lady but I pray that she will always use her singing ability to magnify and glorify her Heavenly Father because she is so gifted. Her singing just goes straight to the heart. Jenny would be so in her element as a pastors wife but like I've mentioned before only God knows what's in store for JenJen but whatever it is I know she will be more than up for the task.
blog Layouts Saturday 3rd June.
We returned home from Camp. Ata, Jenny, Sho and Yoshida sensei helped shuttle everyone back home. Many Thanks to you all. We had a really lovely time. No one got sick or injured, we had a wonderful time worshipping and praising the Lord together.
blog Though a bit drained from the Camp Lisa with a little help from Malolo & Nana prepared for Jenny's Party. I was so I conked out and woke up around 6pm.
Mitch n Mike got Jenny another cake. Kylie n the Indian twins Isha and Cher?!, Lahela and the others provided wonderful company. Lisa and Nori drove all the way up which made it even more special.
It was a wonderful night and I hope Jen Jen enjoyed her little party.
Oh and she walked in on us trying to light up the candles on her cake AGAIN!! Jenny, the prayer of hearts is that God will continue to lead, guide and walk with you on your life's journey. That he will give you strength for each day as well as good and faithful friends to make the journey a memorable experience.
image hosting


Though you are far from home and away from your parents we hope that in some way your substitute one was able to show you just how much you are loved.
Still working on how to get the rest of the photos up on Bebo but hope these will do for now.
image hostingGod Bless you dear.
Birthday Present/Verse: Psalm 91:14-16.
"Because he loves me" says the Lord ," I will rescue him. I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.He will call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Hosted by SparkleTags.com

image hosting

4 lilsifi:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger kuaback said…

    whooohoooo..its my birfday...hehehe..i wish...
    man the birfday cake looks gooooooood....i like for my birfday..coming up real soooooooooon....hehe

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger dasifi said…

    goingkarazy,
    I wish you the happiest of birthdays and may u get to enjoy an even bigger cake for ur special day.
    Take care.

    Jenjen,
    Celebrating one's birthday is a way for family and friends to tell that person thank you for being here We are so happy you were able to share ur birthday with all of us here in Beppu. Again God Bless.

  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Peachy.. said…

    Hiyeee,
    I just love the cakes, is it homemade from scratch or from a bakery???? My coworkers birthday was today ( Toshi from Okinawa ) and I brought in a Tres Leche Cake or ( 3 Milk Cake ).. It was gone in like minutes.. Well, take care and have a great weekend...

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger dasifi said…

    oh well???
    wish it were homemade wish even more I could make something like that from scratch I would be like having one everyday unfortunately they are bought from a bakery.
    We have to order them special coz like the stature of the people around here..most things birthday cakes included are quite small *smiles*
    Thanks for dropping by.
    Have a fab weekend.

Post a Comment

<< Home