My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Friday, July 07, 2006

In Memory of baby Leanne J. Wong Ling.

blog layouts

Isaiah 55:8,9.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways" declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
blog

What we asked God for and what he has done!
We asked God for more time, and he made the available time eternal.
We asked God to heal her, and he made her whole.
We asked God to take care of her, and he took her hand and led her home.
We asked God to take away her pain, and now it is something she'll never know. We asked God for strength, and he gave it to us through each other.
We asked God for a miracle, and he reminded us that she was one.
In our minds sometimes, we think we are being put through a test, but no matter how difficult things get we should always have faith, that God the Father knows best!
blog LayoutsBaby Leanne was born October 7, 2004 and was called back by her maker 6th July, 2006 in Samoa not even a day after returning home. She was all but a year and 9 months old. Heaven has a new blog Layouts in its ranks and her name is Leanne Wong Ling. God Speed little one. Rest well in our Father's Loving Arms.
"God does not necessarily reward the image hosting that shine the longest but those that shine the brightest!" (Anon)


To your grieving family,
May God wipe away their tears and turn their sorrow into joy. May the knowledge that you are now in a far better place, safe and sound, ease the pain of separation and the emptiness they're feeling inside.
blog Fly little one, spread your wings and soar to the skies. And when you get to that place where angels reside send ablog images down to make sure your family is alright.
And should that rainbow report that their days are still blue. Leave a note for the blog layoutto bring around its bright rays as it would remind them of you. Manuia lau faigamalaga Leanne. You will not be forgotten. Alofaaga,
blog
Tupe & Malolo & Elsa.

blog layouts

2 lilsifi:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Tia said…

    Hey Tupe,

    Thanks for this heart-felt and moving entry. It was such a touching and beautiful thought that I'm trying my darnedest not to break down and cry again.

    I wish my entire family could read this and take comfort in the fact that someone as far away as you and your family are, have been and still are praying for Leanne.

    Know that your thoughts and prayers, no matter how far away you are, are very much appreciated and felt within the depths of our souls and our hearts as we prepare to farewell baby Leanne.

    Much love to you and yours.
    God bless
    Tia

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger dasifi said…

    Thanks t!@ darlin',
    Thanks to ur sis Leanne I feel as I have gotten to know baby Leanne myself.
    Her hopes and prayers permeated thru her writing and as a mother I couldn't ignore her plead for prayers. As a Samoan I know how families rally together to the care of the little ones. Knowing that there isn't much I can do from here, a prayer was all I could offer and willingly my heart prayed.
    May your family find comfort and solace in the knowledge that God is with you all now and forever.

    Take care gurl. God Bless.
    Love n prayers from the 3 of us.

Post a Comment

<< Home