My Life in Japan

The Ins and outs of my time here in Japan.

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Month of May.

blog Layouts


Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

The upcoming month is a very special one for me, given that almost half of my family, some of my dear friends as well as myself was born around that time of year.
Oh..oh and I almost forgot "MOTHER'S DAY!" ..yipeee aay yay

Anyways on with the list :
May 2 : Viliami Uasike Latu
May 3 : my cousin Siline Halanetau Tofilau's baby girl Rebecca. 3yrs old
May 9 : my baby sister Natasha Puao Esera Lutu 27.
May 10 : Debarjo(Dave)22, Martina Navratilova Fungavai (Tonga) 21
May 11 : cousin Mua Halanetau Setu's eldest daughter Virieta, 21
May 12 : cousin Mua's youngest son Alesana , brother Indra Singawinata from Indonesia
May 13 : brother Semisi.
May 17 : Queen Tupe ruler of the Lolesaiga Realm.
May 18 : big sister Puaina Pfeiffer
May 19 : niece Eleline.
May 20 : nephew Hans Lafi.
May 21 : niece Elenoa Gloria.
May 26 : Icha from Indonesia.
May 23 : Aunty Vii Alesana Halanetau.
May 29 : my husband Malolo Aumua.
May 30 : brother Alesana.

For all of you May'ans here's a Birthday Thought from me to You:
Hosted by SparkleTags.comMy apologies to anyone I may have left out. One thing we have to enjoy about getting older is the fact that you are fast approaching the time you will lose your hair, teeth, hearing, eye sight, good looks and memory..

Funny how we ask God to give us good heath and keep us safe and then complain about getting older. It's like we want to continue living we just don't want to grow old or older in my case hee..hee..
imagesBut anyways this month apart from the birthdays I am in charge of leading our Friday Family Fellowship. I was introduced to it by my niece Line and Edna back during Christmas of 2003 and I have been attending ever since. It has become a very important part of my life and it is a real joy being with everyone worshiping and praising God. In many ways it has helped me with my spiritual growth as well the many personal changes I was going through.
blog I also will be extremely busy as I only have May and June to finish up all my other papers hopefully get the green light from my supervisor to go home. If not then it will be a working summer for me to wrap up everything. I procrastinate too much. This bad habit will one day come back n bite me on da u know what. So I have to kick it and soon. So people if I am not around for sometime I am trying to tie up all 'em loose ends but you know since I am now addicted to blogging there's no tellin' when I will pop up again. Till then fellow bloggers.
Keep on bloggin' away...
blog Layouts

3 lilsifi:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Coconut Girl said…

    Yay! You fixed it. Now you need popups for your comments and then you're all set.

    Love you guys!

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger dasifi said…

    Thanks Ninny much appreciated. Still fiddling with it, ganbarimasu!!

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger dasifi said…

    shucks now I have to figure out how to work the target blank thingy..ooh my poor diminishing fast deplting brain..herrup..lol

Post a Comment

<< Home